My Red Wolf New Tank Project

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
How does the red get along with others? I remember reading they are unable to live with other wolves except in huge tanks.
i went through 2 curupiras, 3 reds, 2 golds just to find ones that get along.. the red chases the gold and vice versa sometimes.. there was a gold in there before that messed up the red and almost killing him, if u look closely the reds tail is messed up. It still not fully healed. Had to sell that Gold.. this guys are going in a 125g once they hit 8-9“. Reds are aggressive that is true, they kinda like to pick fights. I do have back up tanks for each of them. theyre still juvies, curupira tend to be killers once they hit 10”+

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
i went through 2 curupiras, 3 reds, 2 golds just to find ones that get along.. the red chases the gold and vice versa sometimes.. there was a gold in there before that messed up the red and almost killing him, if u look closely the reds tail is messed up. It still not fully healed. Had to sell that Gold.. this guys are going in a 125g once they hit 8-9“. Reds are aggressive that is true, they kinda like to pick fights. I do have back up tanks for each of them. theyre still juvies, curupira tend to be killers once they hit 10”+
Wow, lots of wolves!
Nice to see that you have a group that works! I hope it lasts!

Reactions: bettapatua

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
Wow, lots of wolves!
Nice to see that you have a group that works! I hope it lasts!
Thanks bro! Yeah but they definitely need big tanks when they grow. Ill prolly add one/two golds if i find a cheap 180g

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store