My shoe head catfish.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I'm not giving up. I'm just gonna find some somewhere that are eating and have video proof of it and then get them and recreate everything about the tank they were in. I refuse to give up.
Anyway, seeing as I no longer have my shoehead I'm not revelant to this thread anymore.
I wouldn't get so worked up. It's apart of the hobby you will learn. Someone shoves you in a cage for life, some people will stay alive some will rather not. And you can be irrelevant, doesn't mean you can't let him know you like the fish or whatever he posts or try to add to discussions. We are here to share after all

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I'm sorry man, I just get so passionate about something once I get going. Back when I was about to get my first leaf fish I was researching it and only it for 4 days straight. Nothing else, just leaf fishes. It's more impressive or sad, depending on how you look at it, when you know that I'm doing research on the Internet for about 3 hours each day. It's the same with the shoehead. I was even having dreams about the little guy. I was always thinking about him and couldn't wait to get home so I could try again to get him to feed with some food at the end of some fishing line. I tried everything I could think of and he still died. At first I felt sad that he died, then I felt angry. So angry. Then after my anger had subsided I just felt empty. Now that I've waken up I feel normal but with a drive to try harder then ever.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm sorry man, I just get so passionate about something once I get going. Back when I was about to get my first leaf fish I was researching it and only it for 4 days straight. Nothing else, just leaf fishes. It's more impressive or sad, depending on how you look at it, when you know that I'm doing research on the Internet for about 3 hours each day. It's the same with the shoehead. I was even having dreams about the little guy. I was always thinking about him and couldn't wait to get home so I could try again to get him to feed with some food at the end of some fishing line. I tried everything I could think of and he still died. At first I felt sad that he died, then I felt angry. So angry. Then after my anger had subsided I just felt empty. Now that I've waken up I feel normal but with a drive to try harder then ever.
Sorry about your shoehead, rip.

How are your other fish doing?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Decent I suppose.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
His chubby little white belly is poking out in the first pic :D.

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Quick update. The two cats are doing well. Reduced water changes to 50% twice a week and they are way more relaxed and swimming up toward the top. Both catfish took some broken up pellets this morning. So it’s looking good.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
That's wonderful to hear, they grow any?

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
A lot of this hobby cannot be explained. Don't set up your expectations so high, if you will. I keep a thousand or two of fish now but I've lost a lot more than I have now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store