My Thorichthys Aureus tank

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
The only one I know for sure is the Meeki. So I was just wondering if the bottom poc was the panchovillai? I'd like to look into getting some of the bottom one I really like the look of them!
Yes they are. Definitely one of my favorite thorichthys species. The yellow ones are pasionis.

Reactions: twentyleagues

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
These have been on my fish keeping list for several years now. Just it seems whenever I have the room for them, I can't find them.

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
Very cool! Always exciting to set up a new scape.
Your lucky to find them at a LFS. Are you finding that yours are actually doing damage to each other? Or just chasing?

I actually couldn’t resist some additions of my own this weekend, although they haven’t arrived yet so no pictures to show. But COTA Added some F1 “Blue Creek, Belize” Aureum and the temptation to be able to watch in person the difference proved too great.
Did you get them yet?

Covetous

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Florida
Nice I was looking at possibly picking up some blue creeks. Will be looking forward to pics of yours!
I have a good feeling about them, they are super tiny. And not any color to them. Except for one spot. And light blue specs around said spot. But just but the intesity of the blue specs at what could only be MAYBE 1/2 inch. Gives me a lot of hope for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store