Necrocanis' video fish journal past, present, and future.

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Lol this guy was so hungry and skinny when i got him. He was previously fed rosies but i just give my fish mainly pellets, shrimp, and algae wafers along with wild caught worms. Not even 5 mins after it came in the mail it ate pellets til it had a round belly. Lol. I'd live to see one of these in your tank. Grows fairly fast and extremely large like rtc. I would think easy to find in your home country also. So far not aggressive at all. Btw i have plans for a 2-3k pond that i will be starting very soon! :)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Lol ur hybrid sounds much different than mine was. He was a monster. Couldnt put anything in the tank with him when he was big. I fed him those pompano and whatever fish meat i had along with the ocassional adult oscar lol. He ate crazy amount of shrimp also

woah im glad to hear you are starting another big catfish project with your new 2-3k project! we're all looking forward to it! :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
woah im glad to hear you are starting another big catfish project with your new 2-3k project! we're all looking forward to it! :)
Lol dont blink. The build is going to be super fast. Basicall going to secure some landscaping timbers with rebar in the crawl space under my house. Then put a pondliner in along with a home made filter and a heater for when it gets cold. A tarp to go on top to control moisture issues. All in all might be one of the cheapest 2-3k tropical ponds ever lol. Luckily i have lots of expirience doing ghetto ponds so this should be a breeze. :) want to have it up and running before sept.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store