New baby clown loach - Am I dealing with a sick loach?

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
One more video of the baby loaches and some of the other fish...They all tend to bunch up near side when they see me....

Reactions: smjack

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
I thought I'd post the latest video here. Its from a week ago but I want keep up with the progress and I forgot to post it.

The clown loach is the small guay at around 0:23. He appears later too here and there, also at around 1:28 for longer.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
The little loach has turned into a really friendly one....I just fed bloodworms and I held my hand flat in the tank under water, with the bloodworms on it. The small loach came over and just sat there in my hand eating...to the point I got tired and I dropped all in :) Pity I didn't have my camera in my other hand..The rest of the loaches weren't that smart and kept biting the back of my hand instead :)

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
A lot of my old pictures are gone it seems so I'll just update with the progress since last year again. The loach completely recovered and has been doing great.

The sickly loach February 2017....should I mentioned its the one looking like a ghost :)

January 2018 - left side of picture

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store