HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I got mine online from exoticfishshop.net
Thanks for sharing. They seem to have a nice selection. Did you like their service? Would you order from them again?

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I got mine online from exoticfishshop.net
Thanks for sharing. They seem to have a nice selection. Did you like their service? Would you order from them again?

Drizzt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2006
Central California
Definitely. That was my second order from them. The owner has his number on there so you can actually text him with any questions. My wolf was on sale for 129.99 when I bought it.

Reactions: HarleyK

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Ordered from exotic fish atleast 2-3 times per year for several years now and always came in well. Would recommend their online store.

Reactions: Drizzt and HarleyK

Drizzt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2006
Central California
Nice! Very nice pickup!!!
If he’s eating shrimp, he’s not too far from accepting pellets. Try to insert them into the shrimp and then slowly serve less and less of the shrimp until the wolf takes just Massivore.
I love my black wolf. He waits for dinner like a puppy who wants treats. Very personable fish. Just definitely not for a community tank.
Tried the shrimp trick just once with 1 pellet and now he's eating Hikari Cichlid Gold all by itself. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: HarleyK

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I would like to. It would help with the algae. The light on there isn't the greatest. Some cheap LED from Amazon. Any recommendations for easy to grow plants?
That's a fun fish, keep the pics coming!
I simply keep java fern tied to rocks and wood for cover, and floating C. cornuta fern that grows fast to improve water quality.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store