New 'hairy' monster in the house

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That is a really cool puffer. I'm starting to wish I would of got one instead of the suvatti.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
That is a really cool puffer. I'm starting to wish I would of got one instead of the suvatti.
My hairy puffer is pretty shy compared to my suvatti. Also a bit finicky of an eater. The suvatti is a total beast in comparison. It has zero fear and eats everything... I do think it will end up biting me one of these days.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
My hairy puffer is pretty shy compared to my suvatti. Also a bit finicky of an eater. The suvatti is a total beast in comparison. It has zero fear and eats everything... I do think it will end up biting me one of these days.
You have pics of the other one ? I thought you only had 1 puffer

Reactions: DMD123

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
My old suvatti was just like yours. Honestly I said this one would be with me forever, but I'm contemplating giving it away. It is literally a rock that hardly eats anything. I'm going to give a year

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store