New here interested in fresh water rays

Fsh Lvr

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm using my moms account and i have lots of freshwater ray questions but money is an issue so I'm just doing research

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
The first question is what state do you live in? Not all states allow freshwater stingrays.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Hi, welcome aboard.
Have you any experience keeping fish?
Not being rude but if you haven't , saying you are interested in keeping rays is like someone who's never driven saying they are interested in becoming a formula 1 driver. It would be insane to start your fishkeeping hobby with rays.

Fsh Lvr

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2020
Im actually a girl ? and I'm from canada and I've had my first fresh tank only one fish the second had maybe close to ten and the third only one again but the salt had corala shrimp and four fish

Fsh Lvr

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2020
My first fresh tank was just a beta moved from a glass bowl to a real tank.The second had a different beta i think with pygmy cat fish,sorry i lied I've actually had four freshwater tanks, the next one had an angelfish, five rainbow fish and around four or five pygmy cat fish. Then just an angel with pygmy catfish. The salt had one black clown, a tailspot blend , fire goby ,a neon goby,a peppermint shrimp and a bunch of corals. Right now we have a freshwater tank that has three swordtails, and one or two pygmy catfish.We used to have to angels in this tank and another sword tail but the angels died cause they where fighting and the sword tail had buoyancy issues?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store