New set up

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Are red mammon's aggressive they r also called kingkong parrots
never had the luck to have 1 so i can't say. mine was more a mix of red devil i believe..... and devils they were

as for pellets to feed, i think people here will usually suggest the few common brands like hikari, nls, etc

for mine, the parrots eat anything and everything, which usually are pellets and market prawns

for frontosa, mine is on hikari sinking gold.

both in different tanks

Reactions: Ashfro

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
never had the luck to have 1 so i can't say. mine was more a mix of red devil i believe..... and devils they were

as for pellets to feed, i think people here will usually suggest the few common brands like hikari, nls, etc

for mine, the parrots eat anything and everything, which usually are pellets and market prawns

for frontosa, mine is on hikari sinking gold.

both in different tanks
I use north fin jumbo for my parrots as well as frontosa
These parrots fight with frontosa for territory and food sometimes I have lot of rocks and I 12 frontosas and 4parrots
Yet the parrots rule over the tank

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
I use north fin jumbo for my parrots as well as frontosa
These parrots fight with frontosa for territory and food sometimes I have lot of rocks and I 12 frontosas and 4parrots
Yet the parrots rule over the tank
think it may get worse

mine was at 12 inches, 11 inches and 10 inches previously.... they act like they are 12ft, 11ft and 10ft big

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
think it may get worse

mine was at 12 inches, 11 inches and 10 inches previously.... they act like they are 12ft, 11ft and 10ft big
Can u tell how much pellets to feed the frontosa and what tym to feed them and how many times a day and how many times a week

Nm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2019
I have oscars with African cichlid and south American cichlids and parrots they r doing well it's been 6 months
once maturity is reached certain fish go plain psychotic. Aggression isn’t always learned it’s inherent. If kept together from an early start you could have peace for sometime but there can and will be victims. The right thing to do is limit your risk of loss thru proper planning and research.

Reactions: Zanzag

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Can u tell how much pellets to feed the frontosa and what tym to feed them and how many times a day and how many times a week
my frontosas are in a comm tank with other cichlids (total about 30), i don't really measure how much i feed.... i will say about 1 handful...... as time goes by you can slowly adjust and will feed a amount both you and the fish are comfortable with...

and i feed once daily

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
think it may get worse

How many times should I feed my fontosa and parrots daily
And how much quantity
In a week should I only feed 5days or everyday
Wen will they eat in the morning afternoon or night

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
once maturity is reached certain fish go plain psychotic. Aggression isn’t always learned it’s inherent. If kept together from an early start you could have peace for sometime but there can and will be victims. The right thing to do is limit your risk of loss thru proper planning and research.
Can u tell me how many times a day should I feed my frontosa and my parrots
At what time frontosas prefer to eat

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
How many times should I feed my fontosa and parrots daily
And how much quantity
In a week should I only feed 5days or everyday
Wen will they eat in the morning afternoon or night
i feed once a day.. when you feed should not be a problem, they will likely work according to your schedule as long as it is constant

my fishes usually finish their food within 5 mins

i usually do not feed on water change day

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
i feed once a day.. when you feed should not be a problem, they will likely work according to your schedule as long as it is constant

my fishes usually finish their food within 5 mins

i usually do not feed on water change day
Should I do weekly 10to 20% water change weekly

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store