New Tank Setup Need Help!!!

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
This is your tank do whatever you feel like. I've kept silver and other arowana in 6' tank no problem. People exaggerate about the fishes full size. Some will never hit that in captivity or even in the wild. Your tank is freaking huge. Probably one of the larger ones and at that size it can house A LOT of fish. I've seen people keep huge Pacu in 240g seems super happy and lived just fine. A LOT less space than yours. I've had motoros that thrived in my 210g before I sold it. Anyways point is you have a GREAT tank get whatever you want. Fill it up go JDM man

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
This is your tank do whatever you feel like. I've kept silver and other arowana in 6' tank no problem. People exaggerate about the fishes full size. Some will never hit that in captivity or even in the wild. Your tank is freaking huge. Probably one of the larger ones and at that size it can house A LOT of fish. I've seen people keep huge Pacu in 240g seems super happy and lived just fine. A LOT less space than yours. I've had motoros that thrived in my 210g before I sold it. Anyways point is you have a GREAT tank get whatever you want. Fill it up go JDM man

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
If you go brackish, you can get soles and Colombian shark catfish. Shoes are cooler than rays and Colombian sharks are smaller than pangasius. Monos, scats, and four eyed fish are cool, too.
You could also do big haps or an enormous colony of neolamprologus brichardi complex fish, all of these options would result in the kind of tank people would tell their friends about :)

Daniyaal Ali

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2017
Guys thanks for all of you with previous reply.

I have changed my mind with larger fish I was think for going with Red Belly Piranhas and Tiger Barbs 20 20 each what do you guys think?

Iamcoreyf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2018
I have a cichlid and arowana tank and everyone is just fine. I make sure to use a lot of plants in my tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store