Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Nothing he does makes sense. He's handled nearly every major PR situation in the worst possible manner. He refuses to ever take a side, he's a joke. IMO
Thats a good point. Hes way too concerned with media coverage.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Just like the useless partner I was paired with at work last night he's just there to steal a check......and,moving on
View attachment 1281062
Your Eagles are a surprise for me this season. Their offense looks really good at times, despite not having a breakout game for Alshon Jeffery to this point. But with him drawing the best defender every down it really opens up the passing game for Wentz.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Eagles's power ranking by NFL is rank #1 atm.. I don't think that accounts the two significant lost players from MNF... GEAUX SAINTS!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Your Eagles are a surprise for me this season. Their offense looks really good at times, despite not having a breakout game for Alshon Jeffery to this point. But with him drawing the best defender every down it really opens up the passing game for Wentz.
Indeed.I just hope the recent injuries don't negatively affect us and slow our momentum.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
"We can't have the inmates running the prison..." -Bob McNair

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
"We can't have the inmates running the prison..." -Bob McNair
What was the context of his comment ? They mentioned yesterday that some of the texans were thinking of not playing. My old boss used to say that all the time

That kid watson is lighting it up man

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
What was the context of his comment ? They mentioned yesterday that some of the texans were thinking of not playing. My old boss used to say that all the time

That kid watson is lighting it up man
Hello; One context might be that an organization ( in this case a team) cannot have a bunch of individuals deciding on their own.
Too many cooks spoil the pot. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Those are the clichés I can recall.

I have had bosses say much worse to me. One superintendent told me to take it or leave it, teachers are a dime a dozen. I took it as I had too many years in and jobs were few and far between at the time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; One context might be that an organization ( in this case a team) cannot have a bunch of individuals deciding on their own.
Too many cooks spoil the pot. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Those are the clichés I can recall.

I have had bosses say much worse to me. One superintendent told me to take it or leave it, teachers are a dime a dozen. I took it as I had too many years in and jobs were few and far between at the time.
.....and how about,owners can't have employees trying to dictate to them who to sign and hire?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
How about those Seahawks!!?!! Looking incredible in a fantastic finish against the Texans. New Orleans finds a way to keep winning, Pittsburg looks awful but keeps winning games.

Great games this weekend really enjoyed them. Tonight should be entertaining, the Chiefs are a very explosive offense and exciting to watch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store