Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How about those Seahawks!!?!! Looking incredible in a fantastic finish against the Texans. New Orleans finds a way to keep winning, Pittsburg looks awful but keeps winning games.

Great games this weekend really enjoyed them. Tonight should be entertaining, the Chiefs are a very explosive offense and exciting to watch.
Yes indeed and way to get this thread back to discussion of actual gameplay.To that end I will try to post off field news in sk's thread.

Reactions: tlindsey

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
that sea hag game was great best game i seen in a quite some time.

see the game before where the guy dislocated his knee? went into emergency surgery to graff artery tissue from left to repair or he was going to lose the leg, nasty, I thought he had broke it, that would have been much better.

Reactions: tlindsey

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
poor browns, on the bright side they are a easy one to pick week to week.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Yes indeed and way to get this thread back to discussion of actual gameplay.To that end I will try to post off field news in sk's thread.
Forgot to mention Philly. But there wasn't any doubt they were going to destroy SF.

Question. Will San Francisco win a game this year?

Browns? Nope lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Forgot to mention Philly. But there wasn't any doubt they were going to destroy SF.

Browns? Nope lol
You know,with our history in mind I had a feeling that we were going to lose to them.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington

Browns? Nope lol
Rebuilding sucks.. 2-14 would be a long shot based on the last few weeks and current injuries.

It’s nice seeing the new brass make long term personnel moves though. Jimmy Garoppolo was a great move. Hopefully they draft heavy o-line or make some FA moves. On the way to #1 pick (5 picks in first three rounds), highest in NFL cap space so we can hit FA hard for WR/CB. A young healthy offense under Shanahan is going to be a scary unit in another year or two.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hawks should have lost that game. Great game tho but that last drive showed how bad of a coach obrien is. Takes the ball oit of watsons hands 3rd and 4 with the game on the line and they run it geez

Elliot back on suspension. Season over for the boys.

Smh

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
The brown trade to the hawks is gonna be a big deal for wilson.

I dont understand the jimmy g trade to san fran tho. From what i read this is the last yr on his contract. What do they do re sign him ? I would think they would have a decent shot at one of the stud qbs coming out next year. Seems odd to me

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
K krichardson this pains me deeply to say but you guys are gonna be unstoppable....just traded a 4th round pick for ajayi

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store