Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Shame though. Guy isnt even charged with a crime but still gets suspended. I agree if i felt i was innocent i would dight to the end too

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Deshaun Watson tears his ACL in practice today. Heartbreaking for the easy Rookie of the Year winner. I feel terrible for this guy. I tore my ACL back in college and it was a major depression.

6 season ending quarterback injuries:

Aaron Rodgers
Deshaun Watson
Andrew Luck
Carson Palmer
Ryan Tannehill
Teddy Bridgewater

*(Colin Kaepernick) self inflicted

Reactions: JK47

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
who suspends someone for something they didn't do?? Innocent before proven guilty.

Reactions: jaws7777

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
who suspends someone for something they didn't do?? Innocent before proven guilty.
Agreed

I believe the event in question occurred before his employment with the NFL? Correct if I'm wrong here but isn't this still about the OSU incident that police decided not to pursue?

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Agreed

I believe the event in question occurred before his employment with the NFL? Correct if I'm wrong here but isn't this still about the OSU incident that police decided not to pursue?
The case against him was dropped as in no charges. The video of him punching a DJ at a club came out shortly after. Both while in the NFL. Don’t agree with it myself and would fight if I were innocent too.

I personally think the commish is just trying to stick to it to show they don’t support (or risk it) domestic violence. A lot of non-NFL eyes on the NFL as of late.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
That watson injury is a bad one. I really enjoyed watching him play. He could have been the league mvp ontop of rookie of the year

Texans will be added to the list of unwatchable teams.

Browns
Texans
Niners
Packers
Colts
Giants
All without their best offensive players.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
That watson injury is a bad one. I really enjoyed watching him play. He could have been the league mvp ontop of rookie of the year

Texans will be added to the list of unwatchable teams.

Browns
Texans
Niners
Packers
Colts
Giants
All without their best offensive players.
Haha I don't think the Niners have any "best offensive players" JK47 JK47

Just joking buddy :)

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Haha I don't think the Niners have any "best offensive players" JK47 JK47

Just joking buddy :)
Aint that the truth... Every decent player we have is on IR or injured. Garcon was put on IR yesterday too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store