Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
What type of ghettos are you guys living in?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What type of ghettos are you guys living in?
Lol although I'm not sure where this happened as someone shared it with me on Instagram,it wouldn't have to be in a ghetto in order for this happen....just a couple if punk kid pranksters or someone with a grudge against someone else.
I can remember in one part of the city not too long ago nearly everyone's car on a street had their tires slashed overnight.Lo and behold surveillance cameras recorded a pair of young punks as they went about their business.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So today happens to be National Stickybun Day....anybody plan on getting a few today?

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Lol although I'm not sure where this happened as someone shared it with me on Instagram,it wouldn't have to be in a ghetto in order for this happen....just a couple if punk kid pranksters or someone with a grudge against someone else.
I can remember in one part of the city not too long ago nearly everyone's car on a street had their tires slashed overnight.Lo and behold surveillance cameras recorded a pair of young punks as they went about their business.
We don't live in the ghetto, but we had a section of the city repeatedly vandalized by a group of kids. Car break ins, tires slashed, etc. We have pockets of poor old areas/ghettos, but it doesnt seem to stay there any more.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We don't live in the ghetto, but we had a section of the city repeatedly vandalized by a group of kids. Car break ins, tires slashed, etc. We have pockets of poor old areas/ghettos, but it doesnt seem to stay there any more.
Same here.....I really felt bad for those folks as all of them had their day ruined for nothing.There are so many miserable,hateful people in the world.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
what if they lived 1 block over? might have to spread your rage over a couple blocks, just in case
they'd be next lol. and also again why I could never live in the city haha.

When I lived in Pittsburgh during the last bad blizzard we had (like 3 feet of snow in 4 hours so something crazy) I spent almost 8 hours digging my car out. As is customary in snowy areas if you do the time digging you save your spot with a chair. I did that.

Some spoiled rich girl parked her beemer in my spot after getting out and moving my chair. I was so distraught I could barely walk and carry the chair at the same time and just ended up falling into the side of her car the entire way from rear fender to headlight...such a tragic day lol, I can't live in the city, jackasses get me in trouble when I get back at them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store