Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
We flew our flags today because we don't have school tomorrow. We had an associate principal "stake out" and watch us to see if we did anything. Then the cops came and said that if we had any issues to call them. During school they then systematically pulled each person with a flag on their car in to the office and questioned everyone on why they were flying the American flag and asked other bs loaded questions.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We flew our flags today because we don't have school tomorrow. We had an associate principal "stake out" and watch us to see if we did anything. Then the cops came and said that if we had any issues to call them. During school they then systematically pulled each person with a flag on their car in to the office and questioned everyone on why they were flying the American flag and asked other bs loaded questions.
That's outrageous...time to have them explain their actions to your parents.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
That's outrageous...time to have them explain their actions to your parents.
We're weighing our options. All the police officers we've talked to have been on our side, as is most of the school. It's a shame the minority of people have to squel because they're "offended". The school seems set on getting us with alcohol or substance possession. They asked if they could search my car because they saw I had pop bottles in the back and wanted to make sure I didn't have beer or something.

We had 5-10 more trucks on the other side of this picture-IMG_0263.jpg

Reactions: FMA4ME

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
We're weighing our options. All the police officers we've talked to have been on our side, as is most of the school. It's a shame the minority of people have to squel because they're "offended". The school seems set on getting us with alcohol or substance possession. They asked if they could search my car because they saw I had pop bottles in the back and wanted to make sure I didn't have beer or something.

We had 5-10 more trucks on the other side of this picture-View attachment 1234706
Kids these days with their nice trucks in high school. I drove an oldsmobile.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Kids these days with their nice trucks in high school. I drove an oldsmobile.
You just can't see the rust;). I've driven my share of junkers.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's nice that the cops have your backs and all but you all ought to get your parents involved so they can lean on the faculty and put a stop to their selective bullying....the cops aint gonna do that.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
white trash

and don't get me wrong I have friends who live in Houston but that is the literal definition of white trash.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store