Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It doesnt matter if the process sucks or not its the process end of story. The long lines in DMV suck but you have to deal with them right. Rest of the world got used to this country being a door matt and an endless pocket book. Thankfully it seems those days may be coming to an end.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It doesnt matter if the process sucks or not its the process end of story. The long lines in DMV suck but you have to deal with them right. Rest of the world got used to this country being a door matt and an endless pocket book. Thankfully it seems those days may be coming to an end.
Your racist...because you logged into MFK today....Krichardson too

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Your racist...because you logged into MFK today....Krichardson too
Lol me and that guy DEFINITLY do not come from the same walks in life. Where i come from you dont talk like that unless your ready to loose a tooth smh. Gotta admit it got under my skin.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Lol me and that guy DEFINITLY do not come from the same walks in life. Where i come from you dont talk like that unless your ready to loose a tooth smh. Gotta admit it got under my skin.
Ive considered adding him to my ignore list, but then id be pretty confused when people reply back arguing with the troll. Oops I called him a troll, I think I might be racist for that.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I hear that. I accept most people for who they are....far left, far right, in the middle I don't care...but theres a common sense line with these issues that both sides (the ones of sound mind anyhow) agree on...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Ive considered adding him to my ignore list, but then id be pretty confused when people reply back arguing with the troll. Oops I called him a troll, I think I might be racist for that.
Smh. Then he complains that we run into problems because we dont agree...not true. His wise mouth is the issue.

I was really undecided about the immigration thing being from a family of immigrants it was kind of hypocritical to take a stance knowing so little about the issues. The wife showed me a bunch of statistics showing how much tax payer $$$ goes to them while we have american citizens regardless of skin color starving on the streets. Doesnt make sense to me.

My grandfather who immigrated from Sicily completely made my decision when he described his shock at what they get and how they openly protest while being here illegally its a far cry from the pride he felt after becoming a citizen and the issues he endured at the time

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That's because you have morals and believe in doing the right thing. Not everyone follows these values.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store