Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Its just plain stupid. This shouldnt be taught in any school no matter the age. Sex ed is about reproduction anything more should be taught at home

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
All so very touchy subjects.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Its just plain stupid. This shouldnt be taught in any school no matter the age. Sex ed is about reproduction anything more should be taught at home
They(school) never taught me about sex at all(found out through my friends). Kids below 12 should not be taught anything about sex, let alone perverted sex. My daughter(7) was asking me to show her how boys hold their pee. I told her she was too young for me to show her that.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
All so very touchy subjects.
Not really. Not an attack on the lifestyle only that is shouldnt be forced into young minds. That should come from the parents

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
They(school) never taught me about sex at all(found out through my friends). Kids below 12 should not be taught anything about sex, let alone perverted sex. My daughter(7) was asking me to show her how boys hold their pee. I told her she was too young for me to show her that.

Agreed just commenting on how when i was in school that act of reproduction in terms of science was touched on. Not this brainwashing stuff

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Not really. Not an attack on the lifestyle only that is shouldnt be forced into young minds. That should come from the parents
Needs some influence from outside, I would think your way could lead to bias.

Why not? The weirder stuff definitely not. We did it @11 here...

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Why not? The weirder stuff definitely not. We did it @11 here...
There really is no set age on when to start teaching them about sex, I just said 12 as a default. My daughter barely accepts seeing her mother and father(me) kissing. I don't want to have to explain why 2 men are kissing(which she actually already knows it's wrong without me telling her).

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
There really is no set age on when to start teaching them about sex, I just said 12 as a default. My daughter barely accepts seeing her mother and father(me) kissing. I don't want to have to explain why 2 men are kissing(which she actually already knows it's wrong without me telling her).
Everyone is different.

I'm not going to start on that conversation, your sig says anough

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
the hole concept is redickuluos. :confused:

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com