Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Hello; A short while back I gave a neighbor a full propane tank to use in his grill. I bought the tank new about ten years ago but never had reason to use it. He tells me that his grill would not get very hot with my old tank. He got a new tank and the grill is running hotter again.

I was under the impression the stuff does not go bad. Any insights???
The propane itself won't go bad. The tank it's stored in will effect it though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Another vehicle attack has taken place in London.....multiple casualties,one person arrested
Gee,I wonder what that mayor will say this time.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Another vehicle attack has taken place in London
Hello; I have a friend on the pro gun control side of things. Several years ago I used the hypothetical of vehicles being used as weapons as part of an argument that it is not the tool but the person using the tool that matters. He called me crazy to think of something like that. I wonder now that there is an actual pattern of using vehicles as a weapon if cars and trucks will be included in their ban proposals???

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Worst start to a vacation ever smh. Rain + kids pissing me off to no end = me staring up at the sky longing for a meteor strike

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Worst start to a vacation ever smh. Rain + kids pissing me off to no end = me staring up at the sky longing for a meteor strike
Take a deep breath man, vacation should be about time off work, resting, and time with your family.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
What happened to the ms13 thread?
It seems the mods are on a bit of a power trip. Deleting posts and entire threads about how people acted and now deleting a thread about a current issue that was somewhat local for the op.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Where are you vacaying at.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
What happened to the ms13 thread?
hello; I was the OP of that thread. Got a notice it was deleted due to political content and out of bounds of forum rules. I do not know which mod did the delete as there was no ID. I looked for ID but there was none. I guess it does not matter.

I guess the topic could be labeled as political in a sense. However many topics can be said to have a political angle to some degree if stretched far enough. I was a bit confused as the thread did not seem to have as strong a political content and my intention was to gripe about a legal decision that seems wrong, at least to me. I was not very interested in the political angle myself.

At least I have not been threatened with a ban. Oh well, it is their forum and they get to make the rules. I did not realize I had ventured into a forbidden area.

Thanks to those who posted and to the lurkers who followed my thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store