Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Judy is painting the plant stand inside the dog kennel because it was the coolest place in the whole backyard by a wide margin.

I don’t normally keep her in the dog kennel you understand…

• Haha
Reactions: dr exum and MrsE88

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
A few points i'd like to make regarding this picture.

1. The driver of the vehicle, the father, should have ensured before the journey started that Sally was wearing a seat belt.

2. As if Sally falling out of the car isn't bad enough you've got dad now rubber necking taking his eyes off the road thus placing the rest of the hapless family in grave danger if he goes and wraps the car around a lamp post!

3. And my last point. The caption at the top says quite clearly "oh no, Sally fell out of the car again". AGAIN!! The father clearly hasn't learnt anything from his poor daughters previous encounter with the tarmac.

The father really needs to buck his ideas up.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Thanks Ulu Ulu , I love some of the old advertisements, especially the auto related ones.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I woke up just over an hour after I went to bed, odd. Anyone else have this happen?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'm not a particularly sound sleeper, never have been. I've always been the tossing and turning type, and i've found out over the years that if I have coffee or sugary snacks, even in the late afternoon, the sugar and caffeine is still active hours later and it hinders my sleep pattern. And as if things weren't bad enough, over the past couple of years i've started to get the old man syndrome of getting up for pee breaks!

But you needn't worry about that one for a couple of decades yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store