Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I love their chicken marsala!
I am fond of their chicken gnocchi, whenever I went before covid I would always get the bottomless soup and rack up 6 bowls before they started making me wait like 20 minutes for a 7th bowl and then leave at that point.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Betty White was literally older than sliced bread.
"On July 7, 1928 — over six years after White was born — Otto Frederick Rohwedder’s bread-slicing machine was put to use at a bakery in Chillicothe, Mo"

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Betty White was literally older than sliced bread.
"On July 7, 1928 — over six years after White was born — Otto Frederick Rohwedder’s bread-slicing machine was put to use at a bakery in Chillicothe, Mo"
That's a fantastic piece of trivia Brian! Something I shall certainly be sharing with family, friends and work colleagues asap. Lol.

Just help me out for a minute though, who's Betty White?

• Haha
Reactions: deeda

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's a fantastic piece of trivia Brian! Something I shall certainly be sharing with family, friends and work colleagues asap. Lol.

....and all this time I thought you were a true lover of comedy television!
I take it you've never watched the Golden Girls.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be

She was part of the golden girls I have heard and has been in the publics heart for literal decades. There is a meme going around that Betty White and the queen are immortal and with her death it has saddened a lot of people.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
....and all this time I thought you were a true lover of comedy television!
I take it you've never watched the Golden Girls.
Oh right. I was once with a girl, maybe the mid 1980's, and she loved that show. Me? Not so much, lol. She probably looked a lot younger in the clippets I saw almost 40 years ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store