Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
When they got really frustrated they started getting paranoid thinking that every comment we made was about them. Absolutely hilarious

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I dont see whats wrong with any of the examples in that you posted earlier. Showed the wife she was cracking up

My my rhe end is near lol
that second example was stupid....if you know your neighbor is a man...its HIS wife...wth.
Just heard that a fourteen year old female student in Maryland was raped in her school by not one but TWO older students who turned out to be illegal aliens.
I can't imagine what she and her parents are going through but I hope that they sue the school district and every politrikian who is responsible for those aliens being there and allowing that to happen.
2 south American illegals. I wouldn't sue anyone, I'd find a way to get to them. Done, gone, welcome to America, here's what happens when you hurt my family. I read this story on MSN and it got me infuriated.
Hello; A kicker will be that apparently one of the alleged rapist had been in custody for a previous crime and was let go.
He was arrested by ICE no less, and they gave him a court hearing for deportation and LET HIM GO! Should have chained him to the wall in a cell no questions asked.
Good. Glad there is some hope for the world.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
2 south American illegals. I wouldn't sue anyone, I'd find a way to get to them. Done, gone, welcome to America, here's what happens when you hurt my family. I read this story on MSN and it got me infuriated.
Oh don't get me wrong,I'd like to make those two demons severely pay for what they did but also I would want any and all of their enablers to have to suffer as well....no point in letting them off the hook,scorch the earth.

Reactions: jaws7777

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
you guys are so fos, its on cnn. and no 1 of them was a immigrant.

this is why...

A Supreme Court case says public schools must serve all students equally, regardless of immigration status.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I guarantee you guys wouldn't be talking about this if they weren't immigrants

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who are you calling fos? This is the second straight evening in which you have used an insult to enter a discussion.I don't care what you guarantee but if you you have no problem with teenaged and adult delinquents loitering around your children while they are in school then that's your business.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I guarantee you guys wouldn't be talking about this if they weren't immigrants
We wouldnt be talking about it if it werent for immigrants are you serious...a 14 yr old girl was raped and thsts your stance on this.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store