Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hello; If you of thinking of a press conference and a particular report then yes this will be an interesting day. Washington journal is about that right now. Too bad we are restricted from discussing these things.
Interesting. I tried to upload a pic i happened to find on the net. Its one of the skulls with a unique hairstyle.... very similar hairstyle to someone who lives in a white house. The site wont let me for some reason

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting. I tried to upload a pic i happened to find on the net. Its one of the skulls with a unique hairstyle.... very similar hairstyle to someone who lives in a white house. The site wont let me for some reason
Bullocks!....that's nuts!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
About 10 years ago I was shopping for a new car. I went to a Ford dealer and did a test drive on a small car. The radio had a removable face plate. The salesman wouldn't put it on for the test drive. So long Ford! Bought European. I hate dealing with all car salesmen.
As far as your SS#, that should only be needed for credit.
I don't think the real "boss" knows what is going on. Either that or just stupid. You would think they would want to sell the car. Sounds like they may run a credit check on everybody, but you were paying cash. Weird.
Hello; I have a bit of an update. I called a dealership here in TN where I had been looking at a car recently. I asked the question about needing an SS# for a title form or any other reason when paying cash. That dealer does not need an SS# as part of the title process. An exception could be if a person tried to pay over ten grand in actual cash dollars. But I had a cashiers check from my bank so that does not apply.
One of the reasons I go to the effort to have enough saved to pay for things outright is to avoid having to give out my SS#. So it may be an Ohio thing but more likely a dealership issue.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
humm, seems to be allot of skulls happening these days, I see no reason for your SS# being needed to buy a car with cash, I can only think that you payed with a cashiers check rather than real cash or bank card.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Hello; I have a bit of an update. I called a dealership here in TN where I had been looking at a car recently. I asked the question about needing an SS# for a title form or any other reason when paying cash. That dealer does not need an SS# as part of the title process. An exception could be if a person tried to pay over ten grand in actual cash dollars. But I had a cashiers check from my bank so that does not apply.
One of the reasons I go to the effort to have enough saved to pay for things outright is to avoid having to give out my SS#. So it may be an Ohio thing but more likely a dealership issue.
I recall uncle Sam tracking cash purchases over 10k but still the ss# thing doesn't make sense
Car dealers are not my favorite
Next to fish food salesmen

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
2 threads got nuked... no skulls or flags implicated in the crime.

:ROFL:

Reactions: FMA4ME
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store