Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I made the mistake of letting it be known the fish were my personal fish.
Yes, big mistake. All it needs is some kid with a bit of a grudge against you, maybe for chastising them or keeping them in after school detention or something, and all of a sudden you have motive!

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Is it safe to say that you are hoping to purchase a reasonable iPhone 13? The iPhone 13 is flawlessly intended from a rich standpoint. 6.1 inch Supper Retina XDR show joined with OLED screen show. Super-quick responsiveness with the A15 Bionic chipset. maintainable plan for greater sturdiness. Pointed double-back cameras protect the picture's visual elements. Support video capturing with 4K up to 60fps and 1080p slow motion up to 240 fps. Extraordinary realistic video recording with ideal adjustment. moderate battery ability to keep going for a really long time.
When did threads start having commercials?

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
It was a mistake trying to teach the Chinese people to write English. Even when it’s very good it’s always obvious.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It was a mistake trying to teach the Chinese people to write English. Even when it’s very good it’s always obvious.
jjohnwm jjohnwm will take great delight in pointing out that even the English can't write English, lol. Isn't that right John?

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Absolutely correct, but that’s a different kind of obvious. A lot of the time I write and talk like Huckleberry Finn just because I think it’s fun.

But what native English speaker would write “maintainable plan for greater sturdiness”?

The adjectives and adverbs are always a dead giveaway.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
jjohnwm jjohnwm will take great delight in pointing out that even the English can't write English, lol. Isn't that right John?
I really wasn't going to comment...but...:)

Sounds like something I would jot in my science journal lol.
I'll bet that thing is quite the interesting read; written in the newest emerging language: Neo-Sino-Surferdude.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I really wasn't going to comment...but...:)

I'll bet that thing is quite the interesting read; written in the newest emerging language: Neo-Sino-Surferdude.
It’s mostly just doodles for when I get bored lol. Could be a new language.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So,who's up for some cheesesteak flavored potato chips!
Screenshot_20220613-185339_Chrome.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store