Oscars laid eggs need help asap

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
Normal light schedule may be better. Changes may spook them?
Ok im so excited I hope they breed I read up they lip lock and tail whip alot before which they have been doing and cleaning surface. its kinda funny how they moved this sponge filter I left in the tank to grow some bacteria on to move into a 20 gal I have for the fry if they lay eggs.

Reactions: Jexnell

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Thats good news that mean you have a good female for breeding if you ever decide to raise baby Oscar...It is a beauty to watch...Good luck....The eggs could fool you so let mother do her job.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Thats good news that mean you have a good female for breeding if you ever decide to raise baby Oscar...It is a beauty to watch...Good luck....The eggs could fool you so let mother do her job.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I just got a litter of crossbreed Cheryhump babies...They are starting to get color and they are becoming very beautyful...I paid 350 dollars for the Male..

The female is a Silk.....The babies im asking 75 to 100 for if any one is interested...The male has a huge kok head....so the babies will soon have it.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I also wanted to let Everyone know i have a new Arowanna who is ruling her thrown...exscuse me i meant to say her Aquarium...She has been doing okay...The last one died but had grown some size...This one is taking off two...I put one of my baby Crossbreed cheryhump in their and he is ruling the thrown also...I tell you guys later how it is turning out...For all you Fish lover...

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I also just lost a 147 dollar male Pearl flowerhorn...I cant say yet what was his cause of death...I will investigate...Im getting ready to get the female started with some white crossbreed speckles silk.very beautyful....color No cost yet untill i see babies...Go Chuckles Flowerhorn....in Tulsa Oklahoma...Never stop their.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I also purchase some Red Dragon flowerhorn very beautiful the two they are but i cant breed them brother and sister...so later i will have to find a nice male or female...I paid $55.00 dollars a piece for them quarter size now 10 inches... Go Chuckles Flowerhorn in Tulsa Oklahoma !

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I also got some more excitting news my male betta butterfly bred with the female betta and had a whole bunch of babies but out all one live....He is a boy and is beautyful...The male cost me less then 20.00 and was a BEAUTY.....The one baby is showing tje signs of him ...I cant wait to see what he will look like in 3 more months....I also have some baby betta Regular the are less then 10.00 very beautyful in Color....Go Chuckles Flowerhorn in Tulsa Oklahoma..

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I am working on a nother breed of flowerhorn but cant mention yet but the babies are looking Amazing with the Colors....They have full throttle in takeoff when they swim...Fast in movement..
....Go Chuckles Flowerhorn out of Tulsa Oklahoma...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store