Our Friend Viktor (thebiggerthebetter)

Yellowcat

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
SoCal
Don't know if this is best forum to post this in but here goes. Anyone who has frequented this forum over the years is familiar with Viktor. He being a catfish keeper extraordinaire with amazing enthusiasm and knowledge, he has helped many of us to learn and benefit from his experience. His collection of fishes and wonderful video's thereof have inspired many who keep these fishes. For the last six years or so he has almost singlehandedly created an amazing outdoor public aquarium exhibit at his home in Naples, Florida.
It breaks my heart to know that he, his family and everything he has worked for is in the direct path of Hurricane Irma. A couple of days ago he was doing everything he could do to possibly prepare for the inevitable event of the hurricane's wrath headed their way.
We can only hope with our thoughts and prayers the he and his family will stay safe and survive as well as all other Floridians facing such unimaginable dangerous circumstance. Be Safe My Friend...

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Don't know if this is best forum to post this in but here goes. Anyone who has frequented this forum over the years is familiar with Viktor. He being a catfish keeper extraordinaire with amazing enthusiasm and knowledge, he has helped many of us to learn and benefit from his experience. His collection of fishes and wonderful video's thereof have inspired many who keep these fishes. For the last six years or so he has almost singlehandedly created an amazing outdoor public aquarium exhibit at his home in Naples, Florida.
It breaks my heart to know that he, his family and everything he has worked for is in the direct path of Hurricane Irma. A couple of days ago he was doing everything he could do to possibly prepare for the inevitable event of the hurricane's wrath headed their way.
We can only hope with our thoughts and prayers the he and his family will stay safe and survive as well as all other Floridians facing such unimaginable dangerous circumstance. Be Safe My Friend...

Yes my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who's in the path of the hurricane.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Good luck mate, batton down the hatches.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
There's lots of flooding in Naples area. People there have been advised to move to upper levels/floor. I hope and pray you're ok.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store