Our Friend Viktor (thebiggerthebetter)

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter dude where are you, things ok?

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter dude where are you, things ok?

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
I saw on the UK news today a story about naples, much of it showed disgruntled residents walking around in 1-2ft of water and seemingly no aid from the government. Some saying its race thing, being mainly brown skinned in that area, horrific if that's true. insinuating the government is only worried about the East Coast of florida...
We can only hope Viktor is on some higher ground, seems to be no power and faeces floating up outta the drains.
Truly devastating, the shots of the damage in Cuba are harrowing too, looting and gangs just adding to the destruction.
Amazing more people weren't killed.
My thoughts are with all the upstanding citizens.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw on the UK news today a story about naples, much of it showed disgruntled residents walking around in 1-2ft of water and seemingly no aid from the government. Some saying its race thing, being mainly brown skinned in that area, horrific if that's true. insinuating the government is only worried about the East Coast of florida...
We can only hope Viktor is on some higher ground, seems to be no power and faeces floating up outta the drains.
Truly devastating, the shots of the damage in Cuba are harrowing too, looting and gangs just adding to the destruction.
Amazing more people weren't killed.
My thoughts are with all the upstanding citizens.
I hate to say it but Viktor's absence from posting does not bode well for his situation....we should have heard something from him by now.
The other day they showed drone footage of the Naples area and some sections looked pretty bad while others did not,relatively speaking.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
I wonder if he installed any precautions, he obviously has money. Personally I would have attempted to run a diesel generator at a high level to power life support on the tanks. Also wondering if he took any prized specimen if he left, wels cats etc.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
I hate to say it but Viktor's absence from posting does not bode well for his situation....we should have heard something from him by now.
Well, there were bound to be power outages and he'd also definetely be preoccupied with saving whatever he can. I'm sure he'll let us know ASAP how things are, however good (knock on wood) or bad they may be.

I wonder if he installed any precautions, he obviously has money. Personally I would have attempted to run a diesel generator at a high level to power life support on the tanks. Also wondering if he took any prized specimen if he left, wels cats etc.
I'm 99% sure he has a generator or two running, question is how long that energy will last with all those systems he has running.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,that he is very busy right now is one thing I know I can be sure of.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store