Patio Pond - Mom Wants One - Potential stocking and building?

ichthyogeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2015
Arkansas
How about African butterfly fish? Or archers?
It's scary that you mentioned those two fish because I was thinking of making a pond that featured those fish once I've moved to LA (archers if hardwater, butterflies if softwater)....

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Pics in the morning. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a few barbs. Over the weekend, or maybe tomorrow, I will line the other barrel and make a trip down to some lfs and purchase some cold water fish. I hope they have Reticulated Hillstream Loaches. I don’t want a schooling fish that much. Maybe some semi aggressive fish with a dwarf crayfish.

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
Pics in the morning. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a few barbs. Over the weekend, or maybe tomorrow, I will line the other barrel and make a trip down to some lfs and purchase some cold water fish. I hope they have Reticulated Hillstream Loaches. I don’t want a schooling fish that much. Maybe some semi aggressive fish with a dwarf crayfish.
Don’t know if you already said this, but are you going to put in a power head or filter on these? Because hillstream loaches prefers high flow with a lot of oxygen.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store