Pearls on the Rise

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I want a pearl so I can breed it with my black to make hybrid!

Pearls and blacks make beautiful Rays!
May be difficult to breed when your rays are up for sale man
Everything is for sale for the right price my friend! With her being prego now that price doubled ;)
im calling bs...and the everything is for sale thing i have been telling you. Nothing is meant to last forever.

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
May be difficult to breed when your rays are up for sale man

im calling bs...and the everything is for sale thing i have been telling you. Nothing is meant to last forever.
Hahaha when was your last litter?

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
I'm not sure what you mean by it will be difficult to breed when the rays are up for sale? Care to explain that? Yes you are right his rays are for sale but until sold he is free to do whatever he wants and if someone wants the rays and she is pregnant, well wait or move on. Unlike some people here money is not number one. We take enjoyment out of our rays not just trying to make a fast buck.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I'm not sure what you mean by it will be difficult to breed when the rays are up for sale? Care to explain that? Yes you are right his rays are for sale but until sold he is free to do whatever he wants and if someone wants the rays and she is pregnant, well wait or move on. Unlike some people here money is not number one. We take enjoyment out of our rays not just trying to make a fast buck.
Justin I'm not here to argue about a joke that clearly went over your head lol. I think Mike understood the playful humour of the comment.

Last edited:

jettefrances17

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
clifton nj
More pearls are being imported now and they are steadily available from Asia now. Alot of them are not great quality though. But they are better than anything that was being bred here before. High end pearls can fetch as much or more than any grade Black Diamonds. Hybrid BD's are now more than pures in alot if cases. Although some of the pure breeders don't want to hear that or don't want to accept it. People are willing to pay it so breeders are making it happen. Majority of the black rays you see in Asia are all hybrids. Some black hybrids in Asia are going for 60k... :eek:
More pearls are being imported now and they are steadily available from Asia now. Alot of them are not great quality though. But they are better than anything that was being bred here before. High end pearls can fetch as much or more than any grade Black Diamonds. Hybrid BD's are now more than pures in alot if cases. Although some of the pure breeders don't want to hear that or don't want to accept it. People are willing to pay it so breeders are making it happen. Majority of the black rays you see in Asia are all hybrids. Some black hybrids in Asia are going for 60k... :eek:

Funny you say this, but the 60k hybrid rays that you are talking about, what do those look like? Do they look like high end pure black diamonds or something else?

Reactions: Leo Messi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store