pentair fiberglass tanks with viewing windows

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Perfect! For a tank that price they better be making them last long, I would also be pretty pissed of mine started flaking off
I'm not trying to be inflammatory but any other tank with viewing Windows are generally more to way more expensive. Sometimes when you go for the lowest bidder things like this become more common. The problem is that these things are so big that they can't just send a quick replacement in the post. Most Chinese companies I've dealt with are a bit more difficult to get quick results from, and you add the size and potentially removal of these tanks and it compacts. Hopefully others won't have this problem, and that this was a freak case.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Sorry to hear that!

Reactions: SandNukka15

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Its been 3 months..... i can honestly say this is the worse company i have ever delt with in my life and im not referring to just fish related companies. Im talking about every company i have ever delt with period

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Its been 3 months..... i can honestly say this is the worse company i have ever delt with in my life and im not referring to just fish related companies. Im talking about every company i have ever delt with period
Contact the BBB and credit card to reverse charges might be a little late on that though.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
I sent them an email and am gonna call them here soon
You're not the only one dealing with a crappy company... Sent off my motorcycle to the shop for a small repair.. It's now been 6 months and bike is t even complete sigh :(

Hope all goes well with the ranks as this is pretty ridiculous

Reactions: Swamp Rat

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
You're not the only one dealing with a crappy company... Sent off my motorcycle to the shop for a small repair.. It's now been 6 months and bike is t even complete sigh :(

Hope all goes well with the ranks as this is pretty ridiculous
Thanks man....6 months is ridiculous....i hope everything works out for u as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store