pentair fiberglass tanks with viewing windows

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Nobody ever answers their phones either.....you have to leave a message and they still dont call you back.
That's horrible.. The bike shop always picks up, always say that the guy isn't there, or that something else is busted which I know it isn't.. It's just a game to squeeze you out of as much money as they can

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Yeah it is crazy.. Can't believe a big company like pentair is acting this way
It's usually the big companies who act this way. The smaller companies are way more attuned and dependent on customer service . Big companies once they get your money it's on to the next guy.

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
It's usually the big companies who act this way. The smaller companies are way more attuned and dependent on customer service . Big companies once they get your money it's on to the next guy.
I normally support smaller local companies rather than, the big guys, whether it's for fish, friends store, motorcycle shops, they treat you like family

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Called william turner yesterday (the employee for returns and who i was dealing with in april for the issues i had with the tank) and there was no answer left a message. Called back today and still no answer from him. So i called pentairs technical suport and the guy who i talked to said that he isnt in his office doesnt know when he will be back to work and said the lady whi deals with most returns is on the phone and told me to leave my number and she would call me as soon as she was off the phone.

Guess what never got a call back!.

Talked to another member Tig Phish Tig Phish and he has also been having chipping problems.

Not only has my tank been chipping but now the fiberglass on the inside below the viewing window is coming off....which im worried about the tank leaking now.

If any of the mods see this can i please request this to be a sticky in the proper section. Multiple people have been having this problem with this company and i would like to reach out to all mfkers so that they dont go thru the hastle we are.

If anyone else who has these tanks please comment ur views on this company

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Called william turner yesterday (the employee for returns and who i was dealing with in april for the issues i had with the tank) and there was no answer left a message. Called back today and still no answer from him. So i called pentairs technical suport and the guy who i talked to said that he isnt in his office doesnt know when he will be back to work and said the lady whi deals with most returns is on the phone and told me to leave my number and she would call me as soon as she was off the phone.

Guess what never got a call back!.

Talked to another member Tig Phish Tig Phish and he has also been having chipping problems.

Not only has my tank been chipping but now the fiberglass on the inside below the viewing window is coming off....which im worried about the tank leaking now.

If any of the mods see this can i please request this to be a sticky in the proper section. Multiple people have been having this problem with this company and i would like to reach out to all mfkers so that they dont go thru the hastle we are.

If anyone else who has these tanks please comment ur views on this company
Omg!

Reactions: SandNukka15

MEDHBSI

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2011
Coquitlam BC
What ever happened in this situation? I'm wondering if there products have gotten any better? Did you get a new tank? Is it still running?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
SandNukka15 SandNukka15 Did I miss an outcome of this whole ordeal? Or is there still no movement?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store