PH HELP!!!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Ya but it sounds like you're pretty desperate to get it right up there again so until you figure out what's causing the drop, this'll set it for ya. You just gotta keep adding it back in after ever wc

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
What are you testing with?

I would do a 100% change and take all the buffers out of the tank. Coral, baking soda, any rocks that might alter ph and just stop messing with it. It doesn't sound like you're trying to breed anything that is ph sensitive so just leave the water as is...

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
What are you testing with?

I would do a 100% change and take all the buffers out of the tank. Coral, baking soda, any rocks that might alter ph and just stop messing with it. It doesn't sound like you're trying to breed anything that is ph sensitive so just leave the water as is...

Dame bro , am pretty confuse I use a pinpoint and a API test kit, even with some crush coral in the tank and ph is low , and if I take out all the corals won't it be more low? Hehe I'm new sorry bro

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
Well I think it's because every time I do a water change to take some of the crush corals out, because I want nothing in the bottom now , so that's the reason maybe , problem is that why is the ph keep going up and down ? So fast

ZEROPILOT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2013
South east Florida
+1 on the baking soda. GRADUALLY! Also, crushed coral in the filters. What sized tank? How long has it been set up? . I maintain a 7.5-7.7 in all of my Chiclid tanks this way.( Just a touch of coral in the media) You can also use crushed coral in a mesh bag in the tank. Baking soda is for emergencies. High acid usually also means high waste in the tank. Are your filters adequate for the load of fishes that you keep? Do you also have high ammonia levels?

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
+1 on the baking soda. GRADUALLY! Also, crushed coral in the filters. What sized tank? How long has it been set up? . I maintain a 7.5-7.7 in all of my Chiclid tanks this way.( Just a touch of coral in the media) You can also use crushed coral in a mesh bag in the tank. Baking soda is for emergencies. High acid usually also means high waste in the tank. Are your filters adequate for the load of fishes that you keep? Do you also have high ammonia levels?
I have 125gallon 6parrot 2 Os rtc jardini ntt , I added two mesh bags of coral in the fx5 , been set up for 3years, ammonia was high yesterday then I did a water change and then ph went to 6.8 then ammoia was 0 then after a few hrs ph went back to 5 then this morning ph 6.7 , I don't get it ,,,,,,,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store