Phase Two Started

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
smokey70;4605066; said:
One of the best looking tanks I've ever seen! Beautiful. And a really nice red tail shark, from the looks of the pictures in your threads!

Yes, she is gorgeous. Very very active and bosses the rest of the tank. A great fish.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ

derekp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2010
austin texas
Egon;4464950; said:
Thanks man! Your the first fish keeper I've had over. It's so nice to not hear "you auta put a fishing lure in there and see if you can catch one" or my favorite "when's the fish fry?" :irked:

Yeah, it was nice to show off the tanks with out the retarded comments.
Im right there with you. I hear that kind of crap all the time when people see my tanks. They just think it would be sooo funny to have one of my fish, such as my jardini arowana, on the other end of their line.

Very nice tank. I am absolutely loving the background. I defnitely want to try something like that on one of my tanks soon.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
Ok just read both thread's. Egon you lil devil. Both tanks are superb/spectacular/sensational really. I have definatly been awed tonight. So has JCardonia seen these tanks yet? Oh by the way I would not do Cichla in this tank as much as I love them all I could think was Hondurian Jaguar Parachromis! What ever you decide to give this mansion of a home to will just be plain amazing. Man you deserve tank build of the year on these two tank's hell take your pick of the two, and all of your exceptional ideas for filtration and sheer simplicity of maintenance. Great Job Egon I know your proud and very well should be.

Mike

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store