Photographing your fish

jcswan85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2018
It also helps if you have the hdr setting on your phone and take 10 to 30 pics a sec

jcswan85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2018
Also if you use an iphone try to setup the auto focus on the spot where the fish is goin to swim through, then when it does take the picture

JeanGuzman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2022
Wow, I would never have thought that there are so many tips and rules on how to photograph fish, thanks for the tips! It's a pity no one has yet come up with a special camera to photograph pet fish.

Reactions: jjohnwm

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hi im new to photography. Now i have a lumix G7.. im trying to capture my fish when they eat but when i do fast shutter speed the image becomes blurry.. do i need to buy an attachment to take close up pics? i want to take pics of my fish snatching prey.

Reactions: tlindsey

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Hi im new to photography. Now i have a lumix G7.. im trying to capture my fish when they eat but when i do fast shutter speed the image becomes blurry.. do i need to buy an attachment to take close up pics? i want to take pics of my fish snatching prey.
headbanger_jib headbanger_jib

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
headbanger_jib headbanger_jib
the shutter speed is insufficient, 1/320th of a second is my choice, but if your speedlight doesnt support that, 1/250th is the lowest i would go

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
the shutter speed is insufficient, 1/320th of a second is my choice, but if your speedlight doesnt support that, 1/250th is the lowest i would go
With the camera I have.. is there a way to increase shutter speed even more Without making it too blurry or dark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store