Piranha Breeding

Joey1983

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2011
gresham,oregon
I have two videos of my piranha breeding one they are spawning in the gravel as you will see in the video and the other is a video i just took. had a filtration problem so had to put my colonies together in the same tank hoping they kick start breeding again. I have a feeding frenzy of people wanting to buy them and now I just shipped the last of the juveniles out..

video 2 the latest video

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
yeah it is a huge tank tho lol use to have alot less in it but one of the tanks lost the filtration system over night so had to put both colonies in one tank
These things can happen I'm just glad you had an opportunity to save them. Chances are you didn't get a chance, but hopefully you saved some seeded media from the filter that failed, so you can jump start its replacement.

Joey1983

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2011
gresham,oregon
These things can happen I'm just glad you had an opportunity to save them. Chances are you didn't get a chance, but hopefully you saved some seeded media from the filter that failed, so you can jump start its replacement.
Yeah I saved some of it So just dont want to lose any of the Fish takes a while to get a decent colony together .

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
What size tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store