Piranha vs channa

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Man i wonder what these people are thinking when they do this and decide to film it. biggest cowards imo. Just like the one who thinks this is interesting. What an idiot..

DarthRhom

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2006
New Jersey
Man i wonder what these people are thinking when they do this and decide to film it. biggest cowards imo. Just like the one who thinks this is interesting. What an idiot..
Don't be so self righteous. You harm fish when you feed live. I'd never do anything like this personally but I've always wondered what would happen if you housed a rhom and a channa together. You can pretend to be Mr. Altruistic keeper of large predatory fish but you're only lying to yourself.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Don't be so self righteous. You harm fish when you feed live. I'd never do anything like this personally but I've always wondered what would happen if you housed a rhom and a channa together. You can pretend to be Mr. Altruistic keeper of large predatory fish but you're only lying to yourself.
I dont feed live food to my fishes so your already wrong from the first place. Second of all, I'm not pretending to being sick as that actually made me want to throw up. If you ask any reasonable fish keeper you will find out that none of those species are recommend to cohabitate with each other. So if you want to satisfy your curiosity so that fishes are harmed then you must have been offended by my post. Sure enough you expressed your stupidity. Thanks for confirming what I stated.

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
I was 5 when I found out that there are people who like hurting animals and watching animals suffer. My opinion hasn't change a wit. I still find it repugnant and disgusting.

Reactions: heavyhitter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store