piranha vs snakehead

JESTERX626

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
I would lean towards piranha, I saw a video of a full grown black p and a fullgrown dovii in one tank, dovii was harrassing the p hard, but in the end its tail got bit off by a retaliating black piranha. Besides, in reality, they're not gonna rush at each other and aim to kill. I love channas but a piranhas has better teeth to back it up.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
The prettiest is all, it all goes down to what you find to be the most beautiful as beauty is in the eye or mind of the beholder.

And The Giant Snakehead owns Piranha. :D

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
hammer head;616724; said:
just want to see some opinions on who do you think will win athe same size a black piranha or any kind of snakehead
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

bigdusty213

Feeder Fish
Feb 4, 2007
los angeles
Hands down, a black p will get rid of a snakehead no problem. If you starve both of them in a tank, the black p will just tear the snakehead up slowly but surely. The snakehead will try to jump out of the tank.

deangelo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2006
Pilipinas/ Los Angeles
channa all the way just for its sheer nastiness..you dont need to starve it to know that its a mean MF, it kills for all the wrong reasons, why else do you think they ban it in some countries, cause they kill and multiply at a very high rate..

phen_dox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
malaysia
deangelo;684436; said:
channa all the way just for its sheer nastiness..you dont need to starve it to know that its a mean MF, it kills for all the wrong reasons, why else do you think they ban it in some countries, cause they kill and multiply at a very high rate..
i agree!! :) world may have serious problem if snakehead hunting in school like piranha.. just imagine it.. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store