Poly floating????

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Looks like my Senegal ate one of the cherry barbs last night and now he floats. I have a quick video but am waiting for it to transfer.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Looks like my Senegal ate one of the cherry barbs last night and now he floats. I have a quick video but am waiting for it to transfer.

Probably excess air it ingested when it swallowed the barb, it should eventually release it.:)

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Please excuse the music. I thought it'd be better than my family yapping in the background.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alecrromine

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2015
Kentucky
Please excuse the music. I thought it'd be better than my family yapping in the background.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mine was acting like that about two weeks ago. Actually, it was the first time I fed repashy. But he's returned to normal and is fine now. I agree with tlindsey. It should pass

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
It has. Just fed him some Hikari sinking carnivore to make up for his lite breakfast. Lol. Took him till lunch though. Just really freaked me out turning on the lights and seeing him bounce to the surface like that. All backwards and everything. tlindsey tlindsey Thanks for the quick reply!
alecrromine alecrromine You civilian or military bomb squad? Or is that not you? lol

Red_Man

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
Indiana
Woefulrelic Woefulrelic Shot in 1080p with my big boy camera! Cell phone was in the bathroom and in my panic I couldn't remember where I left it. My actual camera is either by the fish tanks or on my desk. Camera is a Nikon D3300 with stock Nikkor 18-55mm lens and no filters or touch ups. Shot it, transfered it, uploaded it, posted it.

alecrromine

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2015
Kentucky
It has. Just fed him some Hikari sinking carnivore to make up for his lite breakfast. Lol. Took him till lunch though. Just really freaked me out turning on the lights and seeing him bounce to the surface like that. All backwards and everything. tlindsey tlindsey Thanks for the quick reply!
alecrromine alecrromine You civilian or military bomb squad? Or is that not you? lol
That's me. I was army eod. Juat ets'd last month. Looking to get back into it on the civilian side, but the only way to do it around here is to be a police officer fish and then apply for the regional bomb squad, so that's the route I'm going down now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store