Poly pond.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Well then thats great to hear that you are not being negative. I guess I was still bristling about your comments that have been removed from before. As you see they are gone but unfortunately not forgotten...... at least by me. But if you are indeed concerned for others and poly safety in general then we may be able to have a conversation on the subject and some of the things ive done and have seen. Other may be interested also. But first id like to say the picture that is being painted is I'm flying by the seat of my pants with no other way to have fish and not a care in the world. But if you follow along from the beginning you will see i have talked about having a top from the start. I also said it was possibly a temporary setup. But I like the pond setting and have noticed some interesting poly behavior since moving them to the pond. So the pond is staying.

I'll end this post like this:
KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME! GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION FIRST!
I can not or will not be held responsible for your fish acting differently then mine and commiting suicide on you. Polys like to jump or so we think. (Like is a strong word) Please act with responsibility in your poly keeping. I am not a role model. I will teach your children inappropriate things to say and do.( ask my friends with kids)
Thanks for following along........if you dare.

Yup you're very emotional.

Good luck with your set up.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Or I guess not......
Thanks appreciate ya!
You guess not what ?

What was the intention of this thread ? Was it to strictly get pats on the back ?

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Geeze Frank, give it a rest already. Twenty has already stated, more than once, that the pond is covered. Isn't this the exact type of behavior that you complained about in the past - you know, driving conversations in the wrong direction.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
You guess not what ?

What was the intention of this thread ? Was it to strictly get pats on the back ?
Based off your reply of I am emotional and good luck, is I guess not.
Did you read my reply? I would like to create a dialogue about what I've witnessed and poly safety in general. I never asked anyone to pat my back. I wanted to start a new fresh personal thread on my tanks and what has and will be going on. I'm not sure why you rolled in in attack mode from the beginning. I would like to talk fish and talk poly's in particular with people including you. I put some personal info out because I thought it was pertainent to my current situation. I never thought I'd get laughed at and have all this constant bs going on. I appreciate people telling me it'll be ok and basically letting me know life goes on but I didn't ask for it. I want the Frank back that greeted me when I first came here. How did you change so much? I know it's not just me. But I am sure I disagreed with you once, and that started all this. It's ok Frank we can disagree have different ideas, I don't take that stuff personal. I do how ever take disrespect extremely personal. Until you treat me otherwise I put everyone at my level or above as for respect. I don't want this to continue so let's talk fish or not at all....ok?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Stop going on about this lid nonsense. OP is well aware of the risks, this conversation is settled. I'm looking forward to future updates.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I hope my ropes will get as thick as yours twenty. My two are still about a foot long or so and about the width of a fat pen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store