Progression: P14 x P12 (albimaculata x henlei)

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
Pups are looking gorgeous JK47 JK47

The little one is just so cute.. looks like it will have lots of spots?
The bigger one is nice too... nice big spots.. will be interesting to see how they develop..

Reactions: JK47

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Pups are looking gorgeous JK47 JK47

The little one is just so cute.. looks like it will have lots of spots?
The bigger one is nice too... nice big spots.. will be interesting to see how they develop..
Yeah that lil fella has a ton of smaller spots. He looks like a light based p14. The other two have larger more clearly defined spots. The personality is a split between the two. Basically hyperactive toddlers haha

DThompson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2018
Blaine, MN
Beautiful Rays! Are those real rocks you have in your tank or are they fake rocks? I like the simple setup with sand/rocks. I'm not sure yet what I want to put in my tank for aesthetics.

Reactions: JK47

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Beautiful Rays! Are those real rocks you have in your tank or are they fake rocks? I like the simple setup with sand/rocks. I'm not sure yet what I want to put in my tank for aesthetics.
Thank you, Derek! The rocks are fake. I've luggin these things around for years. Young rays love to dig them out and trying to find food underneath

Reactions: Matteus

DThompson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2018
Blaine, MN
Thank you, Derek! The rocks are fake. I've luggin these things around for years. Young rays love to dig them out and trying to find food underneath
They look very real! Did you make them yourself or did you purchase them? and do you know what they are made out of? I'm interested in getting fake rocks just don't know where to get any.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
They look very real! Did you make them yourself or did you purchase them? and do you know what they are made out of? I'm interested in getting fake rocks just don't know where to get any.
I bought them a while back. The company I got them from is no longer in business. Look up aquadecor or similar companies. They have them available.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store