Progression: P14 x P12 (albimaculata x henlei)

DThompson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2018
Blaine, MN
I bought them a while back. The company I got them from is no longer in business. Look up aquadecor or similar companies. They have them available.
Wow I've never heard of this aquadecor company but it looks like they do some amazing work. Their website says it takes only 5-10 business days to make and 5-10 days to ship. That's an impressive turnaround time for custom making each part for each customer.

Reactions: Matteus and JK47

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
These rays are stunning. To bad you live across the globe or i would have begged you to sell me one

Reactions: JK47

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Thanks! I’ve not let one of these go yet ;)

Thank you.. Love me some hens too.
I can totally see why you havent. I cant wait until my rays get mature. Im actually geting a p14 female home next month:)

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I can totally see why you havent. I cant wait until my rays get mature. Im actually geting a p14 female home next month:)
Oh yeah? Congrats, you’ll love 14’s! They are super active. Make sure your setup has secure kids and no way for them to splash on plug ins etc.. They like to make a mess

Reactions: Matteus

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Oh yeah? Congrats, you’ll love 14’s! They are super active. Make sure your setup has secure kids and no way for them to splash on plug ins etc.. They like to make a mess
Yeah ive heard they are little rascals. All lids are snug as hell except for where i have my showerfilter but there is matala pieces covering the holes. And for all my plugs i have them above my tank except the plus for my sump they are under the tank secured so they cant get wet.

Reactions: Matteus and JK47

DThompson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2018
Blaine, MN
Are there any size differences between the different breads you have? The tank I'm setting up will be 6'x4'x2'. I've read that Henlei and P14 tend to max out around 20"-26" disk size which is what I'm thinking about keeping. I've heard Leo's get a lot bigger, any truth to that?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store