Project Suvattii

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Yeah, I really like his color too.

Super outgoing and friendly, watches me like a hawk. Knows it feeding time and greets me. Not as friendly as the hairy yet but think it will get there.
Dang. I thought I was making progress, but mine stays in the very back on the sand when I'm in the room 90% of the time. It's not even close to the congo. Still happy with it though

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Ran out of live worms to feed the little guy and wasn’t going to the store till tomorrow, so I tried some razor clam meat. The little Suvattii ate it and didnt seem to care that it wasnt alive and kicking first. Apparently it was hungry enough not to care.

Reactions: jaws7777

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Well that's awesome. No such luck with mine. You literally have to throw the worm on top of it and even that's 50/50.

Reactions: DMD123

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Need to do some picture updates of the tank and fish.

Tha tank has went through some aquascape work and now has a large Mopani “stump” in it along with some taller plants. Still need to add some medium rocks and settle in on placement but overall liking the look going on.

As to Badger (I thought fitting name since he digs and is a fierce looking thing), I have caught him cruising the back glass and puffing at his reflection. Pretty funny looking to see. The Suvattii eats a night crawler each day and has given me no issues yet with feeding. Pretty interactive for a lurker type puffer.

Will try and get some more pics soon and update.

Reactions: twentyleagues

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Need to do some picture updates of the tank and fish.

Tha tank has went through some aquascape work and now has a large Mopani “stump” in it along with some taller plants. Still need to add some medium rocks and settle in on placement but overall liking the look going on.

As to Badger (I thought fitting name since he digs and is a fierce looking thing), I have caught him cruising the back glass and puffing at his reflection. Pretty funny looking to see. The Suvattii eats a night crawler each day and has given me no issues yet with feeding. Pretty interactive for a lurker type puffer.

Will try and get some more pics soon and update.
Mine eats a nightcrawler or 2 a week maybe. Then is a rock 90% of the time. I have to check if it's alive lol

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store