Status
Not open for further replies.

Bllib

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2007
In a box of Pop Tarts!
Ok not to cause a riot or anything but let me ask a question

If we have evolved to what we are today why are you getting so upset over this video? Is she not acting out what nature dictates the strongest survive? She is only doing what nature is supposed to do. When a male lion takes over a pride it will eat or kill the young of the previous lion I don't see us throwing a fit or punishing he lion for that.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
Crazy as it may sound I do expect a higher moral standard when it comes to the humans we have evolved to today.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Bllib;4439625;4439625 said:

If we have evolved to what we are today why are you getting so upset over this video? Is she not acting out what nature dictates the strongest survive? She is only doing what nature is supposed to do. When a male lion takes over a pride it will eat or kill the young of the previous lion I don't see us throwing a fit or punishing he lion for that.
the answer to that lies in your own explanation: because "we have evolved to what we our today". we are not animals, we have advanced brains that give us the ability to think and reason (well most of us, at least!).

i would expect that any normal human being should be able to see why these are actions are wrong. using lions as an example is comparing apples to duct tape. it's such an off-the-wall comparison, i dont even know how to respond to it.

sidneymysnake

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Bllib;4439625; said:

So going by your example, lets say that the girl had a child. The child falls ill a few weeks/months after it's born. You're saying it'd be okay for her to throw her child into the river because that would be culling out the weak? Or another example, she has a child with one man but decides to start dating another. It would be justified for the new boyfriend to kill her child to increase his chances of passing on his genes?

Bllib

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2007
In a box of Pop Tarts!
sidneymysnake;4439683; said:
So going by your example, lets say that the girl had a child. The child falls ill a few weeks/months after it's born. You're saying it'd be okay for her to throw her child into the river because that would be culling out the weak? Or another example, she has a child with one man but decides to start dating another. It would be justified for the new boyfriend to kill her child to increase his chances of passing on his genes?[/QUOTE

That is the point of my question. I did not say I believed that but if we did evolve should that not be a logical answer? There was a trial in the 50s where 2 teenagers killed a young boy and there attorney used the idea that they were genetically disposed to killing that young boy. So do not be harsh in the sentencing. The attorney got what he had asked for.

So is the girl in the video simply responding to a genetic condition due to evolution or should she be held accountable for doing something that is wrong?

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Bllib;4439709; said:
So is the girl in the video simply responding to a genetic condition due to evolution or should she be held accountable for doing something that is wrong?
:ROFL:

that is some classic BS right there. i'm sure an attorney will try and pitch that idea though. the ways in which people these days try to shift the blame onto someone or something else is disgusting. people are responsible for their own actions, plain and simple.

manlyfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
michigan
jcardona1;4439722; said:
:ROFL:

that is some classic BS right there. i'm sure an attorney will try and pitch that idea though. the ways in which people these days try to shift the blame onto someone or something else is disgusting. people are responsible for their own actions, plain and simple.
:iagree: no one made her do it...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
wow...a trail in the 50s is used as the backbone for his argument on pro killing of puppies or is he just setting himself up for the insanity plea for when he commites his own foolish crime?

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
That's crazy. Should pedifiles not be punished because that's how they are hard wired. I don't think we are hearing the whole aurgument. Cases where the perp has severe mental problems/ issues this may be argued but we don't just so "oh you" and wag our figure and let them go.

latshki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2007
prince edward island, canada
this video is sick as are many out there, there are sites with sick stuff, I only watched about 10 seconds of this one
I dont care if its survival of the strongest or what but these were defensless puppies that had no choice in this

are there still lynch mobs in croatia because i think one is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store