Puppies throw into river!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bllib

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2007
In a box of Pop Tarts!
Ok you guys can obviously see the error in that case and in my statements. The point in bringing those up is to show that we as a society do not function on a eat or be eaten society. We have rules and morals and an idea of what is right or wrong. So now the big question.......How do you define what is right and what is wrong?

Enjoying this discussion:popcorn:

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Bllib;4439768; said:
How do you define what is right and what is wrong?
the many laws of our societies.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
Throwing cute puppies in a river bad. Throwing sociopath into river....... questionable. So somewhere in between those two

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Bllib;4439768; said:
Ok you guys can obviously see the error in that case and in my statements. The point in bringing those up is to show that we as a society do not function on a eat or be eaten society. We have rules and morals and an idea of what is right or wrong. So now the big question.......How do you define what is right and what is wrong?

Enjoying this discussion:popcorn:
You're pointing this thread in the direction that can only lead to a political thread....and they don't allow that on MFK

Bllib

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2007
In a box of Pop Tarts!
ballinouttacntrol;4439789; said:
You're pointing this thread in the direction that can only lead to a political thread....and they don't allow that on MFK
Thanks!! Its to bad really this is such a great topic and I think should cause some people to think. Its kind of funny you can blast people for doing something run and write down written threats but to have a discussion on where morals comes from is against the rules:eek:

Crazy

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Bllib;4439814;4439814 said:
Thanks!! Its to bad really this is such a great topic and I think should cause some people to think. Its kind of funny you can blast people for doing something run and write down written threats but to have a discussion on where morals comes from is against the rules:eek:

Crazy
trust me, i know how you feel. this is a becoming a place where all you have a 50 page threads about kids complaining how bad theyre life is, or 12yr olds making threads about their parents not letting them get a 10g tank, and at the same time you cant have a discussion between adults about current events

:screwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store