Putting together a 180gallon Tropheus Tank.

Mastiffman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
MI.
TropheusAndMore.com
Garlover;4907671; said:
HAHA thats kind of funny cause when I look at my new to me 265 gallon I already think its to small!!
I KNOOOOOOOOOW. I told my wife when I was filling my 180gallon up for the first time after completion of the Setup that it's funny but the tank doesn't look as big as it used to... What's up with that? I'm going ot end up with some LARGE tanks in the future I know it! :ROFL:

Especially after someone on another site said that they just found a 230gallon acrylic tank with stand for $200!!!! It just needs to be buffed out! That's Crazy!!!!

I really have to consider just how much my house can take though too! Might have to wait on the next house. We'll have a walk out basement then!

Mastiffman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
MI.
TropheusAndMore.com
lmartelli77;4920510; said:
Beautiful job sir. Your thread is certainly motivation for me to get my new tank up and running.

Thank you very much! It took some time and sweat but it's basically done. I might switch up the heaters for inline heaters. Also may end up switching out my 48" Lighting for some 72" LED... I actuall was sent some extra rocks as a token of appreciation from the Company so I will ahve to get those uploaded ASAP. I'll be taking some extra Video with the new rocks in place that will end up being a bit more clear as I havechanged some settings in my camera.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store