quiting smoking

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
Exactly plus each cig takes approx 11 minutes off your life,ages you a lot,yellows your teeth,it also messes with your err performance if you know what I mean.
You should check out what's in cigarettes it includes things like uranium and cyanide.
Lol I know bro, through my 42 years I’ve found all kinds of ways to cut another 11 minutes off lol.

Yeah we can think about all the cons, they are horrible for you, but I love em, however I am going to stay with this, eventually enjoy a cigar now and then maybe on occasion, but these cigs need to leave me forever, damn they smell so good, ok ok enough

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Sadly vaping didnt help me quit... then again, stresses in life keep popping up making it all that much harder to quit...
I had to find this post to update it... coz i have to say i’ve actually been CIGARETTE FREE (thanks to vaping) for close to 4 weeks now and havent craved a cig at all!!!

Discovered it really takes finding a good local vape store with the willingness to help you find the right vape for your needs...

So i take back the fact vaping cant help you quit, coz so far its helped me kick a 20yr habit...

P.S i do realize im digging up a useless 4 month old thread :p

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Glad all of yall who are stopping or have stopped are stopping or have stopped :D.
Also how did someone find out that a single cigarette takes 11 minutes off of your life, find someone that has 24 hours to live and keep giving him cigarettes until he died? 131 cigarettes back to back would equal 1 day if each took off 11 mins.

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
Glad all of yall who are stopping or have stopped are stopping or have stopped :D.
Also how did someone find out that a single cigarette takes 11 minutes off of your life, find someone that has 24 hours to live and keep giving him cigarettes until he died? 131 cigarettes back to back would equal 1 day if each took off 11 mins.
(Average non smoker lifespan-average smoker lifespan)/average lifetime cigarettes smoked=average lifespan difference per cigarette.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Ahh, it was so simple I'm suprised I didn't realize it.

DOOB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
im almost 2 packs a day. up in Canada they are $15 a pack!!! now at 52 I have something called aorta stenosis. need a heart valve replacement. today was a day full of ultra sounds, a treadmill with wires all hooked up to me and a computer, and a camera shoved in an artery on my leg up to the heart so they could get a better look. doc told me surgery is put off till I quit smoking for at least 6 months. said they wont put me under till I quit and clear out my lungs. figures I wont survive the anastetic . soooooo I gotta knuckle dowm and find the balls to quit. didn't have the heart to tell him I also smoke an oz a week of herb.

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
im almost 2 packs a day. up in Canada they are $15 a pack!!! now at 52 I have something called aorta stenosis. need a heart valve replacement. today was a day full of ultra sounds, a treadmill with wires all hooked up to me and a computer, and a camera shoved in an artery on my leg up to the heart so they could get a better look. doc told me surgery is put off till I quit smoking for at least 6 months. said they wont put me under till I quit and clear out my lungs. figures I wont survive the anastetic . soooooo I gotta knuckle dowm and find the balls to quit. didn't have the heart to tell him I also smoke an oz a week of herb.
Sounds like you need to start vaping. :) A few days worth of cigarettes would pay for a nice vape setup.
It's $24 cad for a pack here/btw.

Reactions: Fat Homer

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Find a good local vape store to help you... seriously after just one week of vaping i could actually run again without losing my breath 2min in...

Sounds like vaping may help you at least till you can get over the need to smoke... i myself was up to 1 and a half packs so i know it aint easy to stop cold turkey...

I think if you start vaping and slowly cut back the nictoine levels over time you should be able to control urges and possibly quit all together...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store