quiting smoking

DOOB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
ya I gonna try that dude thanx. I actually handled the treadmill a lot better than I thought I was gonna. my breathing was not as bad as the ole ticker speeding up. my problem right now is that the valve is leaking and letting blood pool in my lungs leaving very little room for oxygen the nurse said. my son says we can get flavoured vape oils with nicotine so I gonna give it a whirl

DOOB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
ya I gonna try that dude thanx. I actually handled the treadmill a lot better than I thought I was gonna. my breathing was not as bad as the ole ticker speeding up. my problem right now is that the valve is leaking and letting blood pool in my lungs leaving very little room for oxygen the nurse said. my son says we can get flavoured vape oils with nicotine so I gonna give it a whirl

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Good to hear you feel better, but sorry to hear about the condition...

As for the flavor, most important is find a one that works for you, which you honestly wouldn’t mind smoking long term...

The nicotine level also effects taste a little, so ask the store to help recommend flavors and level of nictoine...

I told the store i really enjoy smoking out of habbit etc so they recommended i go lower levels of nictoine if im going to smoke a lot... where as if i dont plan to smoke so much i could up it to help kill the urge to smoke so to speak...

Finally, if you like tinkering with things, there are a lot of vapes where you can build your own coils etc so you can really control how flavors taste... otherwise there are much more straight forward vapes where you just need to replace the atomizer every week or so and add liquid...

Eitherway, good luck and hopefully you find one that works for you... coz vapes came a long way from a few years ago when i first tried to quit using vapes and it didnt work...

Reactions: DOOB

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Also, one last piece of advice, get a vape with replaceable batteries, coz you want to have at least 2 batteries for your machine, that way you won’t be tempted to smoke a traditional cig while waiting for your device to charge ;)

Reactions: DOOB

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
excellent advice. I never considered the fact that batteries die. thank you very much for the heads up and the good luck. ive managed to talk my son into quitting with me, LOL something we can do together
Thats seriously the best way!!! My wife and I quit together too, so at the very beginning if there was an itch to go analog at all, we’d quickly remind each other there is a vape now...

DOOB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
I hear that!! he lives on his own now so we not in the same house anymore, but he worried bout my health and doin this for my encouragement. it will just as much benefit him as well. I kinda feel responsible for his starting. he has always looked up to his dad. I guess we all do really. that's how I started. dad and grandpa made it look cool eh. gee everybody smoked back in the day. I remember ashtrays in doctors offices

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store