Rajah Cichlasoma Mania by Happy breed farms - any information?

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
On their website happy breed farms, (The farm that makes high quality Red Mammons), also mentions a cichlid called Rajah Cichlasoma Mania that they bred. Does anyone have any information on it?rcm-1 (1).jpg

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
If they breed it then you should probably look further into the info they provide but looks like a really cool line bred cyano/carpintis hybrid.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
On their website the only info they provide is a short paragraph describing the fish. I think they might say more about it in their catalog but I'm not sure and I don't know if it costs money. Their website is kind of confusing to navigate so I can't really figure out how to request one besides just emailing them.

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
On their website the only info they provide is a short paragraph describing the fish. I think they might say more about it in their catalog but I'm not sure and I don't know if it costs money. Their website is kind of confusing to navigate so I can't really figure out how to request one besides just emailing them.
I saw a for sale posting on here somewhere for a Kavalan Red Mammon that was posted roughly a year ago for around $1000usd. Don't think that includes transshipping. I'll post the link once I find it.

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
I can only imagine the amount of line breeding needed to get a carpintis, mixed with whatever, then crossed backed to the parent fish for multiple lines to create the fish posted here. I'm sorry but the face and head look awesome while the rest of the features of this fish look like compressed deformities. Not trying to offend anyone, just my observations.

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
To be honest it might not even be a carpintis hybrid because they say it is 18 inches and still growing. If that is true, I doubt it could be mostly carpintis.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store