Rays on a budget- My (somewhat long) story w/pics

ingrda

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
London, UK
Thank you for all the continued support everyone.

My mother passed away last weekend. I feel good knowing that she was never in any pain and she went peacefully while surrounded by her 3 sons and many of her closest friends.

I have been staying on-task quite well actually. Mom wanted my business to succeed...

Mike
Sorry to hear that, my condolences

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
Hey thanks. I've been kinda slow with the posting, but still plugging away here. Planning to build a large tank for the rays on my main floor which will free up some space downstairs. I have more expansions planned for the summer as well, just don't know quite how I'm going to go about doing it.

We went to Chicago over the weekend and I brought home a 13" Tigrinus that I've been wanting. ;)

Mike

Reactions: Matteus

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
holy ****.... 87 pages 3 days. man I admire your ability to keep going with all the issues that have happened really sorry to hear about them all, but you have your mind set in stone! Looking forward too see whats coming this year. good luck man keep the hard work up. :thumbsup:

tazjack

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2010
Illinois
Mike, I finally found your thread again. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I remember laughing at the beginning of your thread because you received jokes about constantly asking her for her opinion. I hope that things continue to get better. Now I have to update myself on the rest of your thread. I know nothing of what you have going on now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store