Rope or Nope

As the title suggests Ropefish in my tank?

• Rope

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
180 has a canopy. I've covered the overflows and the canopy back is partially open, I've covered that also. Not 100% happy with how it looks but you can't see it unless canopy doors are open. I am trying to quiet it down but also stops long skinny wiggly things from getting out.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Yeah I think I will. I'm slightly on the fence only because the wife is a little unhappy with the "noise" from the 180. She doesn't like when I get new fish, those things together is a little "rough" timing is bad is all it is now. I was worried they might get eaten. I will see how I feel about it Saturday and go from there.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
So long story short.....
No Ropes as of now.
Moved the sump to the basement on Saturday because it was to noisy didn't go pick them up. Went sunday and gone..... so still looking but with the 180 being down for about 5 hrs yesterday its probably better that I didn't get them. I will the poll has spoken!

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
So long story short.....
No Ropes as of now.
Moved the sump to the basement on Saturday because it was to noisy didn't go pick them up. Went sunday and gone..... so still looking but with the 180 being down for about 5 hrs yesterday its probably better that I didn't get them. I will the poll has spoken!
unanimous decision heh.

Reactions: twentyleagues

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
So long story short.....
No Ropes as of now.
What type of pump are you using ? Must be beastly to be able to push yhe water up from the basement

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store