Severum Experiences??

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
This was really interesting about the Severums.. i just love them so all the info was appreciated and i would say they are a very popular fish... I think their neat especially because they appear so delicate but are actually a strong healthy fish.. it least that is what i see so far.and they are beautiful !

chochiss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2006
Klang Valley
the gold one...........wow........have beautiful red colorations on the head...........like reddish stripes......& the green....neat body color too. sadly gotta let it go as the grew in sizes that aren't fit for my tank

mayahsun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
San Diego, Ca
I have two beautiful green severums.....and about 100 baby fry.
Pics are in the Gallery of mom & dad.
They are slowly going to good homes, if you are in the San Diego area
and would like a one or two let me know. They are about 1/2 to 1" now.
Good homes only, no fish food for the big guys! :)

chochiss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2006
Klang Valley
Nice. :drool:

mayahsun said:
I have two beautiful green severums.....and about 100 baby fry.
Pics are in the Gallery of mom & dad.
They are slowly going to good homes, if you are in the San Diego area
and would like a one or two let me know. They are about 1/2 to 1" now.
Good homes only, no fish food for the big guys! :)

Micky_Fahaka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2006
Chesterfield, UK
Hey just let people know Ive fallen for my severums, I got another golden, so know I got the 2 green sevs and 2 gold sevs.....all growing fast and looking gorgeous!

drdpc

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2005
Brazil
mine are very docile! They feed in my hand, but only with me!! They only attack other fish when they are breeding. They had bred twice, but they ate the fries, I think it was due to they are young yet!

Slash314

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Beaver, PA
I love my severum, he is the only fish I have had when I started this hobby until now. He seems to be very shy now...he hides under my driftwood, and I hardly see him.:(

brandi77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2005
ohio
I have my severums in a tank with africans, and they all get along great. i have a gold and a baby green. the green sticks with the gold. they get along very good. they are my favorite fish. they are not mean, but they arent whimps either. mine are not shy at all. eventually, i want to get a bigger tank and keep all severums in it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store